We have extensive experience in the investigation, risk assessment and remediation of landfill and soil vapour impacted sites.
Our ability to provide science-based risk assessment and engineered-based design services results in the development and implementation of scopes of work that are specific for each site to minimise wasted expenditure on remediation and/or mitigation.
Our services include:
- Environmental site assessment.
- Soil, groundwater and vapour remediation.
- Underground tank management.
- Soil hazard characterisation.
- Landfill gas and vapour human health risk assessment.
- Gas (GRMS) and Vapour (VRMS) Risk Mitigation System design and procurement.
- Landfill gas interception wall design.
- Landfill gas and vapour intrusion and fate and transport modelling, including Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) modelling.
- Development of gas/vapour remediation action plans.
- Indoor air quality testing.
- Development of Environmental Management Plans (EMP).
- Environmental Auditor technical support.